Sunday, July 26, 2015

Fitness All the Way


To the not-so-sporty man that is looking through the track and field, the person that was with me all the way throughout with my journey with my body. The way I handle myself with food around and for your being generous and sometimes confusing in terms of my eating habits, eating conditions and eating problems. You have been with me all throughout and I would love to thank you for all the kindness and roughness towards me because of that, I knew there was something wrong and because of that, I came to challenge myself. You may not join me with what I do but you are with me all the way from Day 1 up to now. Thank you and it means so much! Thank you for filling the void, for teaching me so many things in your own little ways and for always showing up and letting me feel that you are with me. Although there are a lot of time that we may feel that we have different interests but you somehow managed to accept what I want to do with my life and with my body.

This was my body a year ago:
During my son's 5th birthday

In this time of the year, you are getting used to giving me massage since I experience backaches a lot even if I do get 2-3 times massage with different therapists. I was feeling a lot of uneasiness and you were with me, you have stopped controlling me with the way I eat. You were with me when I decided to be fat and you were with me when I decided that I have to do something with my condition. Yes, it's a condition because everyday I wake up tired and before it gets dark, my vision is already darkening. I stay up so late most of the time and because of that my heart beats so unusually, when I stay up late, you sleep beside me when I feel sick you ease me from my pain. So, I decided that I have to do something with my body and you were with me during that decision.


Now, you can see that there's great difference physically, physiologically and mentally. I am healthy in all the sense of the word and for the first time in my life, I don't feel tired because I am not eating too much sugar from too much cakes and chocolates.

Thank you my dearest! :* :* :*

No comments:

Post a Comment