Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Little Guitar Player

My little guitar player is the best guy that I have right now (Oh Gosh! How about his father? Well, whoever comes first.) 

He is just like his dad, he makes up songs; he loves to make up songs with his own words and his own tune. Kael makes me so proud because he is the miniature version of his dad who loves to compose songs rather than to go along with the present trending in the world of music. Music is their major commonality and I can say that it's amazing to have musicians in the house and to see a person grow as a musician in his own way.

If I had money, I could have bought him a drum set but unfortunately enough, I cannot buy it yet. He gave me the first sign that he loves to hear music when he was just seven months old - tapping the table in the rhythm to the song that I am listening. That moment, I felt my heart jump because I didn't force it to him. Music just came to him like blood coursing through his veins.


This song came from a game that his so crazy about - Crazy Taxi (My boy pronounces it as: "Kreyzey Taksey"). Let me post the video of the original singer of the song... He sings along with this song which really makes my heart jump. I am the #1 fan of my little boy and I know that someday, he will become just like his dad and will make me proud just as his dad.


Credits to the composer:


No comments:

Post a Comment