Saturday, September 1, 2012

Touched My Soul to the Core



While having a lazy Sunday because me and my baby wasn't able to go to church with his father - who's a long time accompanist in Luna UCCP, we opted to watch cartoons while lying in our sofa with our arms around each other. Yes, watching cartoons is our bonding time and sometimes, I find myself the only one who's watching the TV while he's playing around with his toys at tow.

But he also loves to watch videos on youtube and while I was browsing my facebook, I get to check out a video which is about God / Jesus. The messages in the videos were really great and one thing that made my baby Kael watch it is because it is animated. 

We were down to the 4th video watching videos while the TV is still running. I said to myself, whoa! They really got me into this and made me ponder and think about God and pray and say thanks that even if I was not able to go to church. I still found some ways to worship Him, to glorify Him in my mind.

While doing this deep thinking, I suddenly realized that it's time for lunch and I have to make one ASAP. But then, down to this last video, I was caught and realized that Kael was engrossed in what we are currently watching. I was touched by the videos that I watch. 

When I was about to break our warm embrace, I realized that Kael was teary-eyed. What??? A 3-year old boy is touched with this video clip??? Then, he started crying. Then that was it, it looks like he never wanted to stop crying at all. Now, he has those big sobs that looks like I spanked him or we got into a big fight.

He said, "Jesus... Luoy..." which means that he cried because he felt sorry for Jesus in the video clip and that Jesus was sleeping in the tent.

What a day!

God, I can say, you sent me an angel. Right here beside me. Thank you for this glorifying day and thank you so much for everything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment