Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Walking Down the Memory Lane

First Meeting in the Coffee Shop
We haven't been talking for almost half a year and it was because I just shut my world from you. I know... It was a useless quarrel and I know that it was unfair for your part to be shut down like that. At that time, I cannot tell you the reason why I was shutting you down from my life which I realized was a very wrong decision. Just because I don't want to sound like a meddling person who knows you so much, I tried to shut down myself from you. Sorry for that... Sorry to you my bestfriend whom I have shared some great milestones in my life and have shared both our ups and downs together.

We met as churchmates and has been friends since then. I did not regret that you and I became friends because we stick and got stuck together like glue. Although there were certain moments in our lives that we both got busy with the choices that we had in our lives which I do not wish to mention anymore. Let's put it as past is past and let bygones be bygones.

We both saw ourselves from being immature to slightly matured person that we are right now. We have shared our own grievances and grave misfortunes and had each other back to back. Although, there were times that we cannot be able to stand each other's attitude and tend to look for other friends instead. But for me, nothing beats you. You know me and I know you. 

The situation has changed and the condition of the lives we are is totally different from the way we used to before. We have seen each other fail, grow, get hurt and become a major success but we are still together.

Now, it's time for you to step out of your shell and live the life that you have always wanted to have. I bid you farewell and I wish you the best of luck. I might just say to myself and remind myself that you will be only far from me in distance but not in my heart.

I love you bestfriend!

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much, J. :)

    I am so happy and surprised bout' this blog - thank you so much. :)

    No matter how far we are, we will always be best of friends no matter what happen and wherever life will lead us. :)

    ReplyDelete